Master's degree in Research, Innovation and Health Transference's objectives and skills
To guarantee the acquisition by the student of multidisciplinary advanced training aimed at promoting initiation in health research tasks.
- Formulate the appropriate research question to the problem to be investigated and then develop a theoretical framework based on reliable sources of information in the field of health sciences.
- Make a critical analysis of the literature, the methodological approach and the context taking into account the professional, ethical and legal principles in force in health sciences.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for the development of quantitative and/or qualitative methodological designs in health sciences.
- Use appropriate techniques to analyse data and relationships between variables or categories in quantitative and/or qualitative research in health sciences.
- Use scientific language in the communication and transfer of health research results.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in a research project that promotes innovation in the field of health.
- Apply the basics of scientific evidence in health sciences and recognise the need for innovation and transfer.
Health, teaching, research.
- Clinical practice
- Public health policies
- Health Research
- Health resources management